Monday, April 17, 2006

Our Trip to Washington



Jenna and I took a trip to Tacoma, WA this weekend to visit Joanna and EmmaLia Ciccarello. Joanna and I met in Fayetteville, NC while our husbands were going through Special Forces training together, but the girls had never met. We had such a good time. The girls are so similar we couldn't tell their mostly incoherent words apart. EmmaLia showed Jenna the ropes of walking. Jenna isn't there yet, but she is close. We had a wonderful day at the zoo, even though my camera battery died :( Joanna is due in August. It's nice to walk through all of this together with a good friend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Corrie,

Regarding Jenna's progress toward walking, don't push the kid. Remember, her dad is a clansman by birth and Army by choice. Shucks, with that heritage, she may not walk until she is 3 years old! Now if her dad was Anglo by birth and a Marine by choice, she would have been skipping at 6 months! Fortunately she does have some Rantal genes so I am betting she will walk soon.

Is that really Jenna's eye color, or did you photoshop that incredible blue?

Hope you guys are doing well.

Tell your old man I am still waiting on his top ten list of chracter rich films for teenagers.

Signed, Mark (That is "sir" to you Sean!)