How adorable she looks even with wet hair!! I loved seeing her two bottom teeth; don't think I'd noticed those before. How many teeth does she have?Much love,The Great Aunt Sue
What a beautiful little girl! Does the barrette (sp?) stay in her hair now? I love that big smile with those teeth...cute cute cute.Aunt Lisa
Oh, my darling! I miss her so much. All of the pictures on my refridgerator are winter pictures. She must come see me soon for her summer photo shoot!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
How adorable she looks even with wet hair!! I loved seeing her two bottom teeth; don't think I'd noticed those before. How many teeth does she have?
Much love,
The Great Aunt Sue
What a beautiful little girl! Does the barrette (sp?) stay in her hair now? I love that big smile with those teeth...cute cute cute.
Aunt Lisa
Oh, my darling! I miss her so much. All of the pictures on my refridgerator are winter pictures. She must come see me soon for her summer photo shoot!
Post a Comment