She is so precious! Congratulations and blessings to your family. Your daughters will be best friends...I know since having 2 girls and another on the way. Take good care of yourself, Corrie.
Congratulations, Corrie and Sean. She looks beautiful, and I am so thankful that you and the baby are healthy and flourishing! Thank you for the good news. Take care of yourself--and all of you, enjoy the happiness.
aloha beautiful family...it's Auntie Anna checking in from Kauai...I wanted to extend my sweetest deepest blessings on you folks and welcome Baby Sophie to our amazing planet...Sean, you are a rad dad and a good man...Corrie, you are a beautiful, lovely mama and a woman of light and grace...Jenna, well, you're just as cute as a button and such a fun little girl, I always smile when I see your angel face...Sophie, welcome to the world blessed babe, may you know peace that surpasses all understanding, may you blossom in the solid serenity of your dear family and know you are loved...blessings blessings blessings...ke aloha ma keiki o ka aina, e loko maikai ohana lani (love to all children of the land, and grace upon your heavenly family...Anna Ruth
3 comments:
She is so precious! Congratulations and blessings to your family. Your daughters will be best friends...I know since having 2 girls and another on the way. Take good care of yourself, Corrie.
Congratulations, Corrie and Sean. She looks beautiful, and I am so thankful that you and the baby are healthy and flourishing! Thank you for the good news. Take care of yourself--and all of you, enjoy the happiness.
Lovingly,
Linda
aloha beautiful family...it's Auntie Anna checking in from Kauai...I wanted to extend my sweetest deepest blessings on you folks and welcome Baby Sophie to our amazing planet...Sean, you are a rad dad and a good man...Corrie, you are a beautiful, lovely mama and a woman of light and grace...Jenna, well, you're just as cute as a button and such a fun little girl, I always smile when I see your angel face...Sophie, welcome to the world blessed babe, may you know peace that surpasses all understanding, may you blossom in the solid serenity of your dear family and know you are loved...blessings blessings blessings...ke aloha ma keiki o ka aina, e loko maikai ohana lani (love to all children of the land, and grace upon your heavenly family...Anna Ruth
Post a Comment