Okay, so this isn't the greatest picture, but I had to share about Jenna's big day. I was changing Sophie's diaper and needed to change Jenna's. I asked her if she would like to go in the potty. She stripped down completely and brought me her potty! She sat down, I gave her some apple juice and after about 10 minutes we got what I was waiting for. :) I went crazy, started dancing around and singing a made up song.
Jenna wasn't quite sure what was going on, but she understood the M&M she got as a reward!
Ideally, I would love to try the "Potty Training in One Day Technique," but I just don't have the physical or emotional energy for that right now, so we are just going to take these little victories as they come and keep encouraging them.
1 comment:
What a big girl!!! POTTY DANCE!!! Whoo hoo! Love those m&ms...=) Sophie looks like she's cutting some toofers!!! Maybe we CAN potty train while you're here?!?!?!
Post a Comment