For the past few days Jenna has been loving the kitchen I found on craigslist for $10.00. She has had it in her room since Sophie was born, but she has just started to really enjoy it. She will play in her room by herself now, while I am downstairs with Sophie. I was just starting to wonder if I needed to get her some new toys, but she has such an incredible imagination, she makes the most of what she has.
She is already multi tasking and carrying on conversations on her phone (most of the time with Lala) while stiring and sampling her food.
I got her haircut this week, but before I took her I wanted to see if I could french braid her hair. She loves to brush her teeth, so as long as I kept the toothpaste coming she stayed still for me to braid it.
I got her haircut this week, but before I took her I wanted to see if I could french braid her hair. She loves to brush her teeth, so as long as I kept the toothpaste coming she stayed still for me to braid it.
No comments:
Post a Comment