
Sophie insists on being in the center of the action. Where Jenna used to and still is content to play by herself Sophie screams if she is alone in the family room for a few moments. Thank goodness she is our second.
Lately I have noticed Sophie hasn't had much of an appetite. She gobbles down her bottles, but doesn't want much table food. I usually feed her before Jenna and I eat so that I can actually eat a warm meal. I started to wonder tonight though, if her social nature was having some affect on how much she was eating. So I sat her at the table with us, gave her little bits of beef, broccoli and rice and waited to see what would happen. She ate and ate and ate. She loved the broccoli espeically and was thrilled to be at the table with the big girls. So I think it is going to be bye bye high chair, which will be a little strange because Sean never saw her in it, but I think it will be even more special for the four of us to fill up our dinner table. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment