Sophie started using her walker for the first time today!
Check out this video. :)
Corrie- this is so cute! How exciting!!
I love it! It seems like Sophie is just growing so fast now; and I loved hearing Jenna say, "Come, on, Sophie!" Isn't technology wonderful? We are considering getting a new videorecorder for Christmas so we can post video to our blog.
I watch this about ten times a day. I love it! I can't wait to see them soon!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Corrie- this is so cute! How exciting!!
I love it! It seems like Sophie is just growing so fast now; and I loved hearing Jenna say, "Come, on, Sophie!" Isn't technology wonderful? We are considering getting a new videorecorder for Christmas so we can post video to our blog.
I watch this about ten times a day. I love it! I can't wait to see them soon!
Post a Comment