
Jenna loves to sing. She sings a lot when she is playing on her own and rarely likes it when we try to sing with her. One song that she loves to sing is "Joy to the World." Even though Christmas is long gone she's still singing away. Today she told me that was the song we sang at Papa's (my dad's) church. I have been wanting to get it on video because it is so cute and this morning I finally got it.
Here's a video. Remember she is singing "Joy to the World." :)
4 comments:
That's amazing. I think she has most of the vowels she's just missing consonants. :-) How cute is that? I bet next Christmas she'll perform and will know all the words...then in a few years she will choreograph a dance for the two of them to do while they both sing...that is if they're anything like their mommy and aunt.
That is so precious! Isabelle's favorite song is still Go Tell it on the Mountain!
Your girls are so adoraable!
Dear Jenna,
That was beautiful!! That is my all-time favorite Christmas song, too!
Much love, Aunt Susan :)
Corrie, we laughed so hard, she is so stinkin cute. The girls have played the video over and over. Jack likes to remind me that Jenna calls him Rock and he thinks that's pretty funny too. I love seeing pics of you all, we miss you. Aimee
Post a Comment