My sweetie sent me these flowers yesterday for our anniversary. Jenna helped me arrange them and Sophie played with the box for about 30 minutes, which is a long time for her. :)
I finally figured out how to get slide shows on You Tube. Here is the one I put together celebrating our first 5 years. Sean figured out that he has been gone almost 3 1/2 of these 5 years. So as wonderful and eventful as these years have been I can definitely say the best is yet to come.
How precious, Corrie! You guys are such a cute couple and hopefully your next 5 years will allow you to spend more time together. Just think...it's like your still newlyweds for the most part! Thanks so much to Sean and your family for your sacrifices as he defends our freedom.
Corrie- I found your blog recently and check it every now and again, but wanted to write and say: Many blessings to you at your 5th year of marriage. They seem to have been full with babies and all. May the next 5 be just as sweet. Peace, Karen Lichlyter-Klein
Corrie! So sweet and deep. Thank you for all the sacrifices you and Sean make for our continued freedom. So fun to see your family grow through these past 5 years! Praise the Lord! Stop by my blog some time as it's the way to catch up these days! :)
Oh Corrie! That was beautiful ~ I cannot imagine how you've made it with those 2 young girls and Sean gone so often. Bless you both for the sacrifices you both have made!
7 comments:
Those flowers are gorgeous! So is your marriage - I hope we all can say the best is yet to come, everyday :O)
Love you,
Cherie
How precious, Corrie! You guys are such a cute couple and hopefully your next 5 years will allow you to spend more time together. Just think...it's like your still newlyweds for the most part! Thanks so much to Sean and your family for your sacrifices as he defends our freedom.
Corrie- I found your blog recently and check it every now and again, but wanted to write and say: Many blessings to you at your 5th year of marriage. They seem to have been full with babies and all. May the next 5 be just as sweet.
Peace, Karen Lichlyter-Klein
You guys are adorable! The story is so much better when God writes it as He did yours! :-)
Corrie that is so sweet it made me cry.... :)
Corrie! So sweet and deep. Thank you for all the sacrifices you and Sean make for our continued freedom. So fun to see your family grow through these past 5 years! Praise the Lord! Stop by my blog some time as it's the way to catch up these days! :)
Oh Corrie! That was beautiful ~ I cannot imagine how you've made it with those 2 young girls and Sean gone so often. Bless you both for the sacrifices you both have made!
Post a Comment