Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The Princess Castle

My mom had the idea to build a castle for the girls and Sean made it happen. He even added a bonus "secret entrance." The finale of Sophie's birthday party was revealing this surprise. For the rest of the afternoon the girls decorated it with all sorts of cute things that my mom brought for the occasion.


It has been a challenge to create place here for the girls to play that keeps their attention. But, now that they have this castle I don't think they are going to want to leave. I'm sure they will beg for a new castle in California. Conveniently, we will have plenty of boxes.

5 comments:

Cindy said...

What a blessing that you can make my dreams come true. I had another idea that Sean could make each of them a little 12" castle that they could play with in the car. The design is too cute.

Lisa said...

Wow, that is amazing! It looks like SO much fun, and what a great price!! I love how they and you decorated it. Sooo cute.

Tarah said...

That's precious! Can you believe your little one is two??

Jess said...

Oh that is an awesome idea! And they decorated it so well :o)

Lora said...

What a GREAT idea LaLa! I LOVE it! Such a fun thing for the girls and a good project for Sean! HA!