We are due February 4th! I am almost 9 weeks. We had our first doctor's appointment and everything looks great. I have had a rough first trimester with lots of nausea and exhaustion, but I think I am getting it under control. Jenna thinks we are having this baby just for her. She keeps telling me all of the ways that she is going to help, kisses my belly and talks to the baby. :) She was fascinated at the doctor's office yesterday when she got to see the ultrasound. Sophie is blissfully following along.
14 comments:
Based on our history (you, Erin, & I), I guess I need to begin preparations. Congratulations!!!!
Hi, Corrie - I heard the news from your mama but I'll give my congratulations here! February 4th is a wonderful due date (guess why)!
Hurray! We're so excited!
Congratulations Corrie! I am so excited for you! You are going to love having three! I am sure your girls will be GREAT little "mommies!"
I hope your energy picks up and you start feeling great!
Congratulations!!! You guys are so Blessed. I wish is could see you all. Tell Sean hi and keep in touch.
Love,
Aunt Linda
Congrats!! How exciting!
I am so glad your grandparent quiver is filling up. We are so happy.
We are SOOOOO happy for you guys!
Congrats! I was actually just wondering the other day if you guys were going to have one more or leave it at two. I'm rooting for a little boy...brothers are the best!
GREAT NEWS, CORRIE! We'll be praying for a safe pregnancy and delivery for both you and baby.
That's wonderful news! Huge Congrats!!!!!!!!! Hope you start to feel better soon.
Congratulations!!!! How exciting~~ Janea
Congrats! You're one of the best mommies on the planet. What a lucky little bean. Can't wait to meet another precious little McClure!
Horray! Need more video, need more video, need more video...=)
Post a Comment