Heather and Susuannah came to visit at the beginning of August. Susannah turned 1 in June and this was the first time that they could all play together. The girls LOVE their cousin. Jenna often talks about how much she misses Susannah.
All you matchy matchy girls. These are indeed great pics. The little girls look so happy and healthy and how sweet they have a cousin so close in age. (Can you undo the word verification please?)
Okay, so that pic of Jenna on the slide--when I looked at it sideways, I could have sworn it was you, Corrie sliding down holding Susannah! Jenna really is growing up!
3 comments:
I so enjoyed seeing this posting! Jenna is looking so much older in her face! WOW! Miss you all Cindy and Heather too!
All you matchy matchy girls. These are indeed great pics. The little girls look so happy and healthy and how sweet they have a cousin so close in age. (Can you undo the word verification please?)
Okay, so that pic of Jenna on the slide--when I looked at it sideways, I could have sworn it was you, Corrie sliding down holding Susannah! Jenna really is growing up!
Post a Comment