While we were all together we wanted to try to get some great pictures. We made an appointment at a studio, but then realized that trying to balance everyones "happy times" was going to be a problem. So we decided just to try it at home, sans mommies. I was thrilled with the shot that we got of my mom with the girls and also with some shots of my girls.
This is the best one we got of the three cousins.

I posted my favorites of my girls a few postings ago, but here are a few others. It's really nice to be getting to the age where they will pose for pictures. :)
I posted my favorites of my girls a few postings ago, but here are a few others. It's really nice to be getting to the age where they will pose for pictures. :)
2 comments:
Oh my gosh, they are so delicious. Yay. =)
Great pictures!!
Post a Comment