Monday, February 22, 2010

10 Days Old

We had our first family outing yesterday. We made it to church (on time!) My mom got this great family picture of us before we left.My mom leaves tomorrow. We are going to miss her so much. What a blessing it is to have a mom who can come and stay for a month and who (and your husband) would gladly have stay for another. Rachel Abigail, 10 days old. She is changing so quickly. She is already out of newborn clothing and in size one diapers!






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Cindy, for all of the wonderful pictures and commentary, as well as being a great help to Corrie, Sean, and the girls. It's not the same as being there, but it certainly helped us be part of it.

Love, Jim and Denise

Tara G. said...

Love the photos!!!! Your mom is so sweet! I'm ordering Rachel's gift today; it'll take a few weeks. Love you guys! Oh- you look great!!!!

Lora said...

You all look wonderful! She is precious and we can't wait to meet her! I have saved aside a small bag of Faith's hand-me-downs for Rachel. A few favorites. : )

Lisa said...

No. You. Didn't.
(just have a baby)
I *love* the family picture. So serene and so unlike my family picture would look right now. (but I'm ok with that for now). Beautiful girls and a handsome hubby. Love you guys.

Cherie said...

Had so much fun catching up on your blog! I can't believe Jenna is 5, wow :O) Happy birthday sweet girl. The new family picture is gorgeous, you guys look so happy adjusting to life with your newest addition. Congrats! Love you all! Cherie