We planned for my mom to be here one week before the baby and two weeks after. As it turns out our little one has her own due date so we are waiting as patiently as possible. My mom has been great, keeping the girls busy with Sunday School projects, walks around the block and outings to local parks and children's museums. She has also taken over chauffeuring to AWANA's and ballet, giving me a chance to rest and Sean time to work on his thesis. I would be going crazy without her here.
The weather here has been unbelievable. My mom took the girls on a walk around the neighborhood, which lasted longer than they expected, but Lala adjusted. :)
Sean and I have joked that we are both giving birth. He is working on his thesis every moment that he can, to turn it in early,so that he has the time to help me adjust to our family of 5.
On my due date my mom and I took the girls to the Dennis the Menace Park. She played with them while I walked around the lake.
No comments:
Post a Comment