It's hard to believe that Jenna has started kindergarden. What's even more amazing is that she is going to ECA, the school where I grew up and came back and taught. That we are stationed in Colorado Springs right now is full of blessings, but this one especially sweet. My parents planned their trip so that they could be here for this big day. My mom taught at ECA for 15 years. This was a very special day.
When Sean was in 4th grade his mom accidentally took a "shoe shot" of the kids for their first day of school picture. It was, of course, before digital photography, so she didn't know until she got the pictures back. After that they decided to make it a yearly tradition. We thought it would be fun to continue it. :)
Jenna is LOVING school. She goes Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday all day. She loves her teacher, Mrs Stephens, and has quickly made friends. She seems to be ahead academically, but she is learning so much in other areas. Every day I drop her off I have such a peace that she is exactly where God wants her.
1 comment:
So cute, Corrie! I love the shoe pic tradition! And wow, what a fun thing that your daughter is going to the school where you attended and taught.
Post a Comment