Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Sean on Duty

These are rare pictures of Sean on duty and it is a special treat that I get to share them. Remember that this blog is private. If you want to email him about the pictures just keep your comments general. 
 Geared up to go on a mission.
 Sean's primary responsibility right now is to advise an Iraqi General. Here he is with the General and their interpreter.

 Meeting the Prime Minister of Iraq. The big grin on Sean's face is the result of the compliment the PM gave him for greeting him with the proper Iraqi holiday greeting.

 Downtown Baghdad with his interpreter and right hand man
In the General's office drinking tea (I'm sure he has had more than three cups :) )

2 comments:

Tara G. said...

Thanks for sharing!! Such unique experiences- and may God's Spirit just shine through him as he works!

Seriously, was it already a year ago we were at your table for Thanksgiving?! So much happens and we're all over the world this year. We are so thankful for you and Sean- I know the holidays are hard during a deployment for all of you. We love you and will be praying!!!

Olivia said...

I am thankful to know that someone like your hubby is out working to keep us safe! You are an amazing woman, Corrie!