Corrie, this is a great idea! You can print it as a book too--maybe with pics of Sean from this year too. My goal is to comment on every picture--just to let you know that I'm walking this with you as much as I can. : )
Such a fun idea! We're praying for you guys! BTW, I've read that there are sites that will print your blog into an album. I agree that would be a wonderful gift for Sean and keepsake for all of you!
5 comments:
Corrie, this is a great idea! You can print it as a book too--maybe with pics of Sean from this year too.
My goal is to comment on every picture--just to let you know that I'm walking this with you as much as I can.
: )
I love orange and pink! Sweet sweet girl.
I think she looks like Jenna here! I'm so glad she can wear that coat. She's so beautiful. I can't wait to see her again.
Thanks Olivia. That is so thoughtful of you.
Such a fun idea! We're praying for you guys! BTW, I've read that there are sites that will print your blog into an album. I agree that would be a wonderful gift for Sean and keepsake for all of you!
Post a Comment