This coat was my niece, Susannah's. I wasn't sure if Rachel was going to be too big for it this Christmas so was so happy that she could wear it today. A little short, but still adorable!
So precious! That dress was WAY too big for Susannah last Christmas. Glad Rachel got to wear the coat! I have another dress to send her that's a 2T she might be able to wear at the end of the month. Susannah tried to squeeze it on today because it has fun fluffy pom-poms on the sleeves and she loved it but it was too small. She started to cry and said, "Mommy! This is for Baby Rachel!" She knows where all her clothes come from and where they go after she's finished. :-)
3 comments:
That is the best coat. I wonder how many little girls have worn it. Rachel is no longer our baby. She is a little girl. Adorable.
Like a china doll...!
So precious! That dress was WAY too big for Susannah last Christmas. Glad Rachel got to wear the coat! I have another dress to send her that's a 2T she might be able to wear at the end of the month. Susannah tried to squeeze it on today because it has fun fluffy pom-poms on the sleeves and she loved it but it was too small. She started to cry and said, "Mommy! This is for Baby Rachel!" She knows where all her clothes come from and where they go after she's finished. :-)
Post a Comment