Last Wednesday, a super busy day for me, this cup slipped down the garbage disposal and got lodged about 10 minutes before I discovered that the car wouldn't start. After getting a jump (thanks Jim) getting the girls to school and the car to the shop I got back to the house to tackle the problem. The only solution I could think of was to remove the garbage disposal and take it out from underneath. I decided (thank you Holy Spirit) to call my dad and run the problem by him. He wising suggested that I try to cut and pry the cup out. I went to work on it while I was still on the phone with my parents and less than 10 minutes later, voila! I can't even imagine the bigger problem I would have had if I had attempted to dismantel the sink. :)

1 comment:
Amazing! I think it's wonderful that you have preserved the memory, though! Sometimes we forget to save the little things!
Post a Comment