God is blessing us once again! Baby number 2 is due in November. They will be 20 months apart . We are so excited! When you think of us please pray for my health and the safety of our little one during this crucial time. Sean is home this week so I am able to get some extra sleep. :) He is such a good dad.
3 comments:
How wonderful!! Congratulations. I didn't even realize you were expecting. Get some rest and relaxation. I would be glad to have your daughter come and play with my girls when you need a couple hours.
I can't believe how much she's looking like my big sister (her mommy). If she's anything like my big sister she's going to be a fabulous one. Come November I'll be so excited you might have to call me "Aunt Fluffier."
Oh how wonderful! We are so happy for you three. We will be praying for a very healthy baby!
Love you so much,
Ann
Post a Comment