Tuesday, March 21, 2006

The McClure Family Blog
Welcome to our blog! I thought this would be a great (and honestly more convenient) way for me to keep you all up on the adventures of our life. Pictures seem to capture our life the best rigt now so the majority of the posting will be pictures with captions.
I look forward to reading your comments.
God bless,
Corrie

6 comments:

McClureFamily said...

Thanks. It was good to hear from you. Corrie

Denise K. Castle said...

What a great way to keep in touch.
Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Could a family be any cuter? The answer is no (in case anyone was wondering). I just cannot wait to see what McClure Beautiful Baby #2 turns out to be. I'm so glad you are blogging. :-) I've put a link to you on my site.

Anonymous said...

Hey Corrie- I was wondering when you'd get a blog! I'm looking forward to hearing and seeing more of your life. And I heard thru the grapevine about Jenna being a big sister- congratulations!
Much love,
Jocelyn

Anonymous said...

Corrie and Sean,
I'm so happy to hear your news. And glad to see the blog, too. It's so hard to keep in touch these days. Life is just so busy and crazy for everyone!! I'll be praying for you all, for health and a happy adjustment to your new little blessing!
Love,
Amie

Anonymous said...

You guys are way too precious! Jolly and I are so excited about moving closer and getting to see more of you :O) Kiss Jenna for me, you are in my prayers for a happy and healthy pregnancy. Can't wait to meet little McClure #2!

Love you,

Cherie