Tuesday, September 11, 2007

New York City!

I got back from New York City last night. It was an amazing trip and everything that I anticipated it to be. As my friend Erin said, "This is the best birthday party I have ever been to and the best birthday party I have ever heard of!"I will blog more about it later, but here are a few pictures.

Our crew (starting from the lower left) Amy,the birthday girl, Gina, Amy's best friend from college, Lori, works at the Colorado Capitol, Amy Maday, Amy's roomate, Aubyn, fellow law student, Denise, friend of Gena's, Renee, friend from church, Carol, friend from church, Erin, our roomate when we lived together, me, Pam, friend from college.

Times Square
Central Park


The City
Local 9/11 Memorial - The 6th Anniversary is todayHappy Birthday Amy!The top of the Empire State Building at midnight
The view from the top

It was really windy so Amy was trying to get a "Marilyn Monroe" picture.

The original Portrait Place roomies

Les Miz was by far the highlight of the weekend for me. We sat 10 rows from the front. It was overwhelming.







No comments: