Monday, October 15, 2007

CMPC Women's Retreat

The annual Women's Retreat at my church was this weekend. I was given the privilege of pulling of the details together. It was a blessing to pour my time into something so meaningful. My dear friend Shelly Volkhardt spoke. I called on many of "my people" to make this happen. Thanks everyone. The end result was fantastic and I beleive very glorifying to God. I put together a short slideshow of the day. I am trying to figure out how to post it to the web. Until then here are a few pictures. Thanks to everyone for your prayers.






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please tell Lora that I absolutely LOVE her green jacket. :-)

Krista said...

Is that a Schierholz in one of those pictures?

McClureFamily said...

Yes. Patricia is teaches at the Cheyenne Mountain Charter School in town. We are in a book club together.:)