Monday, January 21, 2008

Blogging Blunder

It's been weeks since I have updated my blog and even before that there were many events that I intend to at least post pictures about, but it just hasn't happend. I am determined to catch up though because eventually I will be printing all of this and it will become our family scrapbook. Somewhere in the process of trying to figure out the best way for me to record our family history I realized that I do not like to scrapbook. Case in point, all of the snapshots from our wedding weekend are still in a box. So even though the next few postings will be weeks, if not months old I hope you enjoy them. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm thrilled to know that I'm not the only one who doesn't like to scrapbook!! I have boxes and boxes of pictures to prove it! Love, Aunt Susan