Friday, April 25, 2008

I've been tagged

I have four or five postings to catch up on, but right now I am cleaning up my email inbox, so I am going to start with this one. My sister and friend April have "tagged" me, so here it goes...

7 things you might not know about me:

1.I love pastries, especially the ones with lots of whipped cream and other fillings, but rarely indulge myself.

2. I joined 24 Hour Fitness about 5 months ago and usually get to the gym twice a week. I have really come to love it, which is shocking since I was one of those people in college who would put off working out for fitness class until the night before we had to turn in our workout sheet and cram all three workouts into one night.

3. It is important for me to have a peaceful, clean, cozy home.

4. I am easily annoyed by the squeak of windshield wipers when there isn't enough moisture on the windshield.

5. I am slowly coming to grips with reality TV being a hobby. I love Project Runway, Top Chef, American Idol etc. I have realized that hobbies change as you go through out life and for this stage of my life I just need to embrace it.

6. I enjoy returning things more than buying them. I love to sell things on craigslist.

7. Before I die I want to go hang gliding and swim with dolphins.

No comments: