Saturday, May 10, 2008

Oh, for a good night sleep!



Jenna has been waking up a lot at night lately. Sometimes it is a bad dream, but lately I've started wondering if she is either hungry or has a stomach ache because she has been complaining of her tummy hurting right before she goes to bed. She loves all dairy products and I wonder if she is having a mild reaction to them. So, if anyone has any comments on the matter I welcome them. She has also pretty much given up her nap. I still have her lie down for about an hour a day, but it is a fight.

Between moving the girls into a room together, Sophie having a persistent cold and Jenna's outbursts at night Sean and I haven't slept through the night for about 3 weeks. The girls sleep is interrupted too so needless today it's not all kicks and giggles around here. Please pray for us. For patience and wisdom and restful sleep.

No comments: