Saturday, July 05, 2008

Our 5th Anniversary!

Five years ago today we said, "I do" and started off on our great adventure. The last 5 years have been marked by deployments and babies, joys and trials. We have grown in our love for each other and our dependence on the Lord. We are so grateful for this life that he has given us, especially for our precious girls.
I put together a slide show celebrating these five years and will post it when I get home from Dallas.
I love you Sean. I am so blessed to be your wife. Thank you for your dedication to our country, to me, to our family and to our Lord.

4 comments:

Cindy said...

Congratulations Corrie and Sean!
That was quite a day. We are very proud of both of you,your lives and the way you bring glory to God.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations you two! It's so fun that you guys, Jolly & Cherie, and us all share a anniversary month. I can't believe that's already been 5 years... time flies! I can't wait to see the slideshow!

Lisa said...

Well, you know I love you 2 and think you're perfect for each other. I'm so glad to know ya!

Olivia said...

Happy Anniversary! God's blessings on you two!