Sunday, September 14, 2008

Papa and Lala's Visit

My parent's came out at the for the first few weeks of August. Yes, I know it is mid September, but I am determined not to miss blogging big events. :)

One of the first nights they were here Mark had his final city league baseball game of the season. It was really fun to watch him play and great to get a family pictures, including Mark's fantastic girlfriend, Alicia.
My mom and I took the girls to the zoo. This turned out to be our last zoo trip in Colorado Springs.

I was so proud of Jenna running through the misters. She has always been terrified of them, but whe loved it. She is really starting to grow up and enjoying being a little more adventurous, but only if it is her idea. :)

We also took the girls to the America the Beautiful Park, in downtown Colorado Springs. There is a fantastic fountain there with a wading pool. This is the closest the girls got to swimming this summer, poor things. They really have never had the chance to swim, which is something I hope to change next summer in California.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I'm so not used to seeing Sean in photos, I had to do a double take in that one picture. So he really DOES exist?!?