A couple of weeks ago I got to go to a rally for McCain and Palin. It was only a few days after the Republican National Convention and the atmosphere was electric. I was excited to get to see John and Cindy McCain, but I was estatic to see Sarah Palin. She was all that she appears to be. They were both fantastic. Reports predicted that there were 11,000 people there. Now we just need to spread that enthusiasm because although Colorado Springs has been called the Mecca of the evangelical world the rest of the state can be pretty liberal. If our county will actually vote Colorado should go red, but if not...
This isn't a great video, but it captures the feel of the rally.
We arrived at the rally at about 8:30, the guests of honor arrived at 12:30 and we left close to 2:00. We were tired, thirsty and hot, but happy for the experience.

2 comments:
That's awesome that you got to go! Wish I could have been there too. There's lots of prayers going up from this part of the country that Americans will be wise and realize that McCain-Palin are the best option for our future.
Hope the move goes well.
Well isn't that right up your alley? COOL!!
Post a Comment