We closed on our house Friday! We are officially homeless and I couldn't be more relieved. :) The girls and I are staying with my in laws for the next week as I finish up details and say goodbye to friends. I sent out an email with our new contact information (emails and address). If you didn't get it, but would like to have that information leave me a comment with your email address and I will send it to you. I will try to post some more before I leave, including pictures of Heather's visit this weekend.
4 comments:
Hey Corrie, I would love your new contact info. May God grant you the strength that you need and may you have a safe jounrey.
Love,
Carrie
cbvan@yahoo.com
I'd like your contact info. Thanks, Jacque Olson. jacque.olson@juno.com
Corrie, I'm so glad you had a great visit with Heather and Susannah, loved the pics on her blog, she is so ready for more babies. :)
I can't wait to read/see about your adventures on the road. Have a great trip.
I'd like your email at least. Thanks. Jacque Olson
jacque.olson@juno.com
Post a Comment