Along with sunny skies and beautiful beach weather Monterey gets a lot of rain and fog. We ventured out the other day in our new rain gear. Although it cleared up while we were on our walk the girls had a fun time once they learned how to walk in rain boots.
This puddle is in our driveway. It fills up a lot and usually annoys me as I try to keep the girls out of it and the mud out of our house, but on this day it was fantastic. They ran back and forth in it for 15 minutes and only stopped when we had to go in for lunch and naps.
4 comments:
I love rain gear. So cute. Fun when God turns a problem into a blessing.I had no idea you had such an amazing puddle in your won backyard. Caleb Greene eat your heart out.
I didn't know it rained so much there. I guess kinda like Seattle? That video was cute, I think I could've watched it for 15 min. Those pigtails. =)
So great, Corrie! I'm with Lisa, the video was great. I love the picture at the top of your blog too.
Oh, I just love the rain gear!! Your girls are precious.
Post a Comment