Monday, April 20, 2009

Snow and Sand

These pictures were taken about 10 days apart. The first one in Aurora, CO while we were staying with the Barnes. Judy called her neighbor who graciously dug through all her snow gear and found outfits for the girls. Everything was still big on them, but it fit well enough for them to go out. Unfortunately the storm had the snow blowing sideways. Sophie stayed out for about 10 minutes and Jenna for 20, still I'm glad they got to have they experience. I have to admit thought that I am happy to be living in a more mild mild climate. We were happy to get back to the beach. This is Carmel Beach. It is fun because it is a dog beach. We haven't taken Daisy there yet, but it is fun to watch dogs of all sizes and breeds enjoy the beach. There is an obsession with pets here. The other day I saw a lady walking her two dogs and she had two cats in a double stroller!

No comments: