Jenna turned 5 today! She is such a joy and I am so grateful for her. Jenna loves anything to do with art...drawing, painting, cutting, sculpting. Her drawing skills amaze me. She is well on her way to reading and writing and has an amazing imagination. She adores her baby sister and tells me almost daily that she can't wait to have her own baby. She is enjoying her weekly ballet class and having friends over to play, but still loves to be home and have her time alone. She definitely has "first born" tendencies and likes things just so, but is getting better about articulating her expectations. She is a huge help to me and often thrills my heart by saying, "How can I help you mommy?" She always appreciates it when rooms are cleaned up and things are organized. Our transition from 2 to 3 has been much easier than I expected and a lot of that is because of my big girl.
We got Jenna a kitchen for her birthday. She loves playing mommy and restaurant lady. She always remembers to have gluten free items on her menu for me. :)

This isn't her best work, but it is a thank you note that she wrote and illustrated and I thought it would be fun to post. I want to get some more of her work up, but just in case...
3 comments:
Happy Birthday sweet Jenna! We wish we could have been there to help you celebrate! Maybe you can talk your mommy into bringing you back over here to visit us! :)
I love you Jenna!
Happy big 5th birthday Jenna! Wow. I can't believe it. The girls are just beautiful, inside and out. They have one of the best role models I know :O)
Post a Comment