Saturday, March 20, 2010

Point Lobos State Reserve

We enjoyed the beautiful California weather today by visiting Point Lobos State Reserve. I still can't get over the combination of evergreens and the ocean. Beautiful. We saw a few seals, but no whales. Still, it was nice to get out and hike. As I was going through the pictures I realized I didn't even think about getting a picture of Rachel. She's such a good baby that it's easy to forget she is with us. :)

5 comments:

Tara G. said...

Next month- about the end of April- the moms will be coming up with their pups. You can see a lot of them at Blue Fish Cove. We loved Point Lobos!!!

Lisa said...

Fun! Now I want to live in California!

Heather of Troy said...

I love Sophie's long gorgeous pigtails.

Lora said...

What fun! Alli said today "All I can think is June June June because that is when Jenna is coming back." : ) We can't wait although I am sure you guys love living in CA!

Olivia said...

Oh, but look at that cute little bundle! We have several sets of outing pictures where Bethany is just a pink hat sticking out of my black sling! And it does sound like a lot of fun!