Highlights of September...
Growing up in Colorado Springs the Labor Day Weekend Balloon Festival was always a highlight of the fall. This year was the second time Jenna got to spend the night with Alli the night before. I met up with Jenna and the Bryants the next morning. It was a gorgeous day, not a cloud in the sky and we watched dozens and dozens of balloons take off.
Rachel's first haircut...
Sean and I got to get away to Breckenridge for the weekend. The wonderful Barnes family kept our girls. They kept our girls for 3 nights, making this little trip longer than our honeymoon! We knew that we would have a wonderful time, but we had no idea that we were going up to the mountains at the peak of the aspens changing colors.
Picking apples and pumpkins at the Happy Apple Farm. The owner found out that Sean was deploying and gave us everything we picked as a gift as well as some goodies from the store.
Rachel "helping" daddy pack for Iraq
Sophie's first day of preschool...Sophie has started attending preschool on Tuesday mornings at a friend of Lora's. She LOVES it and it is wonderful for her to have something of her own to look forward to every week.

2 comments:
I especially love the picture of Sophie at the pumpkin farm. I love that you are keeping up with this. I know it is so much work but so rewarding. Soooooo proud of you.
Way to go Mr. Happy Pumpkin Farm. They really do support the military!
All of these pics are great but I love the pumpkin patch ones!
Post a Comment