Thursday, March 22, 2007

Oranges, fish and sunglasses

Yesterday Jenna and I picked oranges off my parent's tree. I would cut them and let them drop and she would pick them up and put them in the basket for me. It was quite a memory. Tomorrow I hope to pick lemons and make lemonade. I love it here!

My dad just got and aquarium at his office. He is still conditioning the water and just got a few goldfish. We went to see the church and his office yesterday and Jenna loved the fish.

Sophie is holding her head up for extended periods of time and is showing signs of rolling over. She still smiles a lot and loves to watch Jenna play.

Sunny California is really hard on the eyes, so we got Jenna some sunglasses. She loves them.

My mom has an amazing chandilier in their dining room. We put Sophie on the table and she "talked" and kicked for an hour.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aunt Paula would be so proud! An aspiring designer!

Anonymous said...

Wow, those look like nice big oranges! Want to send us some? :)

I wonder how old Rebecca will be before she likes wearing sunglasses.

Glad you're having fun!

Love, Elisabeth