Friday, October 31, 2008

For Grandma

I've had a request from Grandma Castle for more video clips in my blog updates. So, these are for you Grandma! In the first one Jenna is singing "Happy Birthday" to my friend Amy for her birthday e-card. The next two are mostly Sophie. I will work on getting more of Jenna.


My favorite part of this clip is Sophie saying that she is "almost 2"



One of the girls favorite games to play together is "mommy and baby." They take turns playing the different roles. In this clip Sophie was singing her baby Jenna to sleep. By the time I got my camera out her song had changed from "The Ballad of the Green Beret" to "The Doxology," but I got her to sing a little bit of the Green Beret at the end. You will also get to see one of their favorite toys, a cardboard box. They are already great army kids, making the most of what they have.

No comments: