This morning when Sean and I were getting ready he said that he felt like he was in the movie "Groundhog Day." Every day is pretty much the same, we are all just waiting for the MRI that is supposed to happen today. We are all holding our breath, waiting for those results.
Please pray that when we get those results they will be clear enough so that we can make a decision about staying or going home and that Jim and the family can make decisions about future treatments
7 comments:
Corrie, I am finally thinking ahead and checking on your blog instead of e-mailing your mom (I like to do that too, though). I'm glad to know of this update and I'll keep praying. Be grateful for each day - each minute - you all have together. Love to you all.
Groundhog day was the most stressful annoying movie! Thanks for the update. We are still praying. That is the sweetest picture. You should enter it in a contest! Love you guys.
Sean,Corrie,Jenna&Sophie--know that Joanna, EmmaLia, Maia (and Alessa) will be thinking of you and your family, and praying for you...
john
This is such a sweet picture, she is such a beautiful woman! I was in shock when I went to the blog today to catch up on what's going on. Whoa. We are praying for you all.
Corrie,
Praying for much strength for you and your family!
Corrie,I am praying for all of you. Please let Denise know that she is in my thoughts and prayers. Let me know if there is ANYTHING I can do for you or them!! May the peace of God surround all of you during this time!!
We are praying for you and Sean's family, Corrie.
Post a Comment