Yes, we are home and happy to be here, although a big part of our hearts are still in Colorado. I will update with pictures later including the girls as snow bunnies in Colorado and four days later sun bathing in California. Right now we are just trying to catch up from being gone for a month.
2 comments:
Hey Kids,
Glad to read about the improvement in Denise. Yes, I know you are glad to be home and your hearts are with Denise as well as ours. Gerald was home over the weekend and has gone back to Ks. I have so much pride and admiration for the military wives, you deal with the separation of your spouses with style. God Bless you all! Will keep the prayers coming from Missouri.
Love you all,
Aunt Linda
I'm glad to hear you're home too. Still praying for all of you!
Post a Comment