Monday, April 06, 2009

A First Class Ticket Home

The Saturday we flew home from Denver my cousin Katie was also flying from DIA to Houston. We met up at the airport with just enough time to go through security together and walk Katie to her gate. It was short, but sweet as always to get to be with my Katie bug.Because we were flying on non revenue tickets we got to fly first class! It was a fun experience to get to have as a family, one that we never expected to have. Thank you Uncle Jamie!

6 comments:

Cindy said...

You are my first class family!!!

Lisa said...

My Sophie has that brown dress that your Sophie has on! So cute! Is it easier to travel first class vs. economy, or still pretty wild?

Olivia said...

Flying as a family looks so fun. You guys make it look easy.

Kimberlee said...

Corrie,
I guess I don't have a current email address for you. I get the coupons from coupons.com. There aren't any up right now, but they refresh them every so often, so just keep your eyes open!

I am glad you all are home and settling in!

Heather of Troy said...

Finally Sean got to fly with you! Have you done that since you got married? :-)

It's so cute that the girls look like they understand they are "flyin' special."

McClureFamily said...

We flew together last Christmas to LA. This was the first time that we have all been together and each had our own seat though. It makes a big difference.